These Reflective Nomex SCBA ID Bands attach to your SCBA straps and promote scene visibility and accountability especially in night time operations.
- Made of 4.5 oz. flame retardant Nomex® fabric with reflective print.
- Attaches with velcro to front shoulder strap & rear cross straps of SCBA harness without interfering in operations.
- Easily customizable – up to 5 total letters/numbers can be placed on bands. (See below for front identifier info). Each band can be different lettering
- Band Color: Red, Black, Royal Blue and Orange with your choice of silver reflective or yellow reflective print. Silver is the most reflective of the two print colors.
- The quality on these bands cannot be beat. From the thickness of the material, the strength of the velcro and the quality of the reflective heat set lettering.
2 Dimension Choices:
Standard: Rear-5.5"W x 4"H | Front-2.75"W x 5.5"H
Large Size: Rear-5.5"W x 4"H | Front-3.5" W x 5.5" H
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN ORDERING
- MEASURE: Newer air packs need special sizing. Check the width on the front section of your SCBA. If it measures more than 2.75" wide the standard will not fit. So far we have run into new MSA and Scott packs that need the wider band on the front.
- Make sure your email address is correct and that you check it so if we have questions, we can communicate in a timely manner.
- We have worked with individuals to large metro fire departments to help identify their needs. Please give us a call with any questions.
- We accept purchase orders and can invoice your department. If you have a lot of bands to order, feel free to email your order. email@example.com
- Please call or email us for a quantity quote.
Below are some examples of letter placements. You can leave a note when ordering to clarify things if you want.
Pictured below are samples of front and rear SCBA ID bands. It's best to keep front bands with as few letters as possible so they are more visible. Rear and front bands may have different titles.
Also known as: FD Identifiers, SCBA Id tags, Company Identifiers.